DORIS was engaged to define, assess and select the development concept.
This project focused on the development, installation and operation of a large-scale renewable energy production facility (1 MPTA NH3) located near Geraldton, Western Australia. The facility had 2 GW PEM Electrolysers.
Services delivered by DORIS
DORIS’ scope of work included the following steps :
- Define the building blocks and their key characteristics
- Wind data acquisition, interpretation and analysis
- Determine the technical requirements for each building block and their unit costs (CAPEX & OPEX)
- Develop the techno-economic model
- Select and optimise the preferred concept based on technical, cost, execution timeline, risk & opportunities evaluation