DORIS delivered engineering across this 5 MW PEM Electrolysers facility.
The project aims to set up carbon-free hydrogen production and distribution stations (with a capacity of between 500 and 1,000 kg/d of hydrogen).
Services delivered by DORIS:
The project consists in studying the entire hydrogen chain of this station and in particular the following parts:
- Electrolysis and Hydrogen purification unit
- Power supply and rectifiers
- Low pressure (30bar), medium pressure (450 bar for vehicle supply at 350 bar) and high pressure (900 bar for heavy vehicle supply at 700 bar) storage
- MP (350 bar) and HP (700 bar) Distribution according to vehicle loading rate specifications defined by the client
- Utilities (compressed air, demineralized water, chiller and cooling circuit)
Safety dossier (HAZOP, etc.). Safety: fire, pressurization, etc.