DORIS drew on its extensive flow assurance experience to deliver conceptual design support.
DORIS drew on its experience in flow assurance for CO2 transportation to deliver an application case study for TotalEnergies.
Services delivered by DORIS
Among the studies, DORIS explored:
- Pure CO2 and CO2 with impurities fluid modelling
- CO2 transportation from capture facilities to storage FA analysis
- Large range of operation (steady state, cooldown, depressurization, restart)
- Reservoir pressure (HP, LP, LLP)
During the OLGA and Leda studies, the main objectives were to:
- Learn about thermo-hydraulic behavior for each operation
- Assess level of maturity of OLGA and Leda