DORIS delivered Conceptual Engineering for the Subsea Production System (SPS) & Subsea Umbilical, Risers and Flowlines for Block 29.
Development of the Conceptual Engineering for the Subsea Production System (SPS) and Subsea Umbilical, Risers, and Flowlines (URF) and Gas Export for Block 29. Block 29 is located offshore in the south of the Gulf of Mexico about 88 km from shore with a water depth ranging from 500 to 600 m. The development consists of two reservoirs within the Block with an expected total production of 70 kbopd. The development will include an FPSO for the collection and treatment of oil and gas export to shore.
Services delivered by DORIS
DORIS’ role was to:
- Select the optimal SURF concept
- Develop the technical definition of the selected concept including related functional specifications for the performance of the FEED
- Address local regulatory requirements and local content opportunities
- Develop the technical definition of the gas export concept
- Address local logistics for the supply and installation of equipment
- Perform CAPEX, OPEX, and ABEX cost estimates
- Develop a total project execution schedule
- Perform risk assessments