Project Management Services for an Offshore Windfarm
The development of the Robin Rigg Offshore Windfarm constituted a number of major contracts let by E.ON.
ODE was awarded the ‘Works Management Contract’ to manage, monitor and co-ordinate the performance of the other contractors, in accordance with their contractual requirements.
SERVICES PROVIDED BY DORIS:
- Design, fabrication and installation of 60 monopile foundations for the turbines together with their associated transition pieces and appurtenances.
- Design, supply, installation and commissioning of the 60 x 3MW V90 WTGs and towers plus associated control systems.
- Electrical system design, sub-station design , equipment supply, fit-out and commissioning of onshore and offshore substations.
- Supply of 132kV supply cable from offshore substations to shore, and 33kV infield cable.
- Transportation, installation and burial of all offshore cables plus directional drilling and installation of an onshore cable rail crossing. 64 separate array cables totalling over 30 Km plus 2 x 13 Km export cables.
- Supply and installation of onshore 132kV cable from beach joint to onshore substation, and substation civil works.