Owner’s Engineering for concept and feasibility development
With a capacity in excess of 1 GW, the Codling project is set to become one of the largest offshore wind farms in Ireland. DORIS was awarded the Owner’s Engineering contract in 2021.
DORIS has developed concept designs and completed feasibility studies for all aspects of the wind park, helping to converge the design options and provide CAPEX modelling of the complete Wind Park as well as a complete development programme model.
Services provided by DORIS:
- Owner’s Engineer work covered conceptual design of:
- WTG & OSS Layout and Optimisation Studies
- WTG Foundations including Foundation Type Screening Studies
- OSS Foundations
- OSS Topsides including Structural, Mechanical and Electrical Systems
- Project Execution Programme Modelling
- Geotechnical Analysis
- HAZID / HAZOP Workshop