DORIS optimized the Pre-Project Dossier
This plant is fed by 14 gas producing wells drilled before plant start-up and 23 extra wells drilled later. The gas is collected via 5 clusters, provided with production and test manifolds, and sent through trunklines to the Central Processing Facility to be treated.
The CO2 content in the raw gas (7%) is eliminated through an amine unit and re-injected in 2 disposal wells.
Treated gas is exported through a 24’’ pipeline up to a tie-in point to a new pipeline to be installed as part of another project.
Services provided by DORIS:
- Optimization of the Pre-Project Dossier
- Basic Engineering of the Facilities including Project Management, Coordination and Services to Company
- Preparation of Technical Consultation Dossier for Long Lead/Critical Items
- Preparation of Call for Tender Dossier for AGRU licenses services
- Preparation of Call for Tender for 3 EPC Contracts (CPF and off-sites, accommodation camp, site preparation and main access road)
- Onshore Gas Plant
- Production : 5 Million m³ gas /day
- Central Processing Facilities : 740,000 m²
- Accommodation Camp : 200 persons, 72,000 m²
- Airstrip for BEECH 1900 D airplane
- 313 km of pipelines
- 5 clusters collecting gas from wells
- 37 gas wells
- 2 CO2 injection wells