FEED of Topside for 8 Pre-Salt FPSO’s
The Lula and Guará are the first oil discoveries in the vast Brazilian Pre-Salt cluster, located in the Santos Basin in Blocks BM-S-9 and BM-S-11. The operator, Petrobras, holds the majority interest. BG Group, Repsol Sinopec Brasil and Galp are partners.
The joint accumulation of Tupi and Guará exceeds an estimated recoverable volume of 8 billion barrels of oil equivalent with a specific gravity of around 30º API.
As part of field development, operator and partners are contemplating the use of 8 new-built FPSOs (Floating Production, Storage and Offloading units).
DORIS Engenharia Ltda is responsible for the FEED of the 8 FPSO topsides and technical assistance for all modules EPCI and integration to FPSO hulls.
Services provided by DORIS:
- FEED of Replicant Topside for 8 FPSOs of BM-S-9 and BM-S-11.
- Technical evaluation and follow-up of critical long-lead items.
- Local content assessments for EPCI of modules.
- Interface management.
- Technical assistance during bidding process of all strategic items and packages.
- Technical assistance to Client during execution, up to commissioning, in engineering office and on construction yard.
- Oil Processing Capacity: 150,000 bbl/d
- Produced Water treatment capacity: 120,000 bbl/d
- Gas Flow and Treatment Capacity: 6,000,000 Sm3/d
- Maximum pressure of natural gas injection: 550 bara
- Maximum pressure of CO2 injection: 450 bara
- Gas Lift Pressure: 245 bara
- Risers porch: 63 risers
- Power Generation (Turbo generators): 4x 25 MW
- Number of topside modules: 17
- Topside dry weight: 17,000 ton
- Project duration: 8 years