OUR SUCCESS STORIES
For 50 years, the DORIS group has striven to make projects more profitable, delivered earlier and safer.
We have selected here a few projects that demonstrate how the DORIS group:
- has provided major CAPEX optimizations
- has reduced projects schedule
- has reduced project risks
- has completed some of the most complex challenges
How? Our approach is simple:
- Our "Fit-For-Purpose" methodology allows major cost savings
- We always challenge and optimize CAPEX and OPEX
- We are independent. So we consider the right technologies and the right options for client's needs and drivers
- We always challenge and optimize schedule
- We are reactive and flexible
- Our partnership approach allowed to provide
- It's early in a developement that most of the risks can be mitigated
- Our design accounts for operations, maintenance & inspection requirements
- Early in our design, we mitigate safety, planning, interface risks
- We are independent, and we design facilities which are adapted to client needs. We do not sell a particular product or a particular vessel. But, as we are in a central position in the industry, we know the latest technologies and the capacities of each option.
- DORIS has developed the “Fit-For-Purpose” methodology, providing considerable CAPEX reductions while ensuring safe and reliable developments.
Our employees have, on average, been in the company for 15 years. Therefore
- they are fully committed to DORIS success, and so fully committed to client success
- this allows a strong reactivity and a collaborative spirit
- Our teams have cumulated an incomparable experience