ICHTHYS M08A & M06
DORIS performed the full Detailed Engineering of ICHTHYS FPSO Modules due to slugging issue.
DORIS mitigated the planning risks
The Ichthys Offshore includes the following key elements:
• A floating Central Processing Facility (CPF).
• A Floating, Production, Storage and Offloading unit (FPSO).
An updating of two modules was necessary to cope with slugging issue at the FPSO arrival, which lead to process modifications on the CPF and upgrade of the FPSO receiving facilities.
DORIS worked on a multi-site mode, between France and South-Korea.
- DORIS removed the FPSO M08A & M06 off the critical path
- Before DORIS involvement, the modules were on the critical path
- DORIS reduced the risks of late delivery of the FPSO
- DORIS reduced the risks related to interfaces
- DORIS reduced the risks of liquidated damages and variation orders for client
- DORIS reduced the risk of major CAPEX impact due to late delivery