ICHTHYS M08A & M06
DORIS performed the full Detailed Engineering of ICHTHYS FPSO Modules due to slugging issue.
Ichthys gas field is located off the northern coast of Western Australia; block WA-285-P.
The Ichthys Offshore includes the following key elements:
• A floating Central Processing Facility (CPF).
• A Floating, Production, Storage and Offloading unit (FPSO).
An updating of two modules was necessary to cope with slugging issue at the FPSO arrival, which lead to process modifications on the CPF and upgrade of the FPSO receiving facilities.
Services provided by DORIS Engineering
- FPSO Process debottlenecking study
- Update of overall FPSO safety studies
- Basic & Detailed Engineering of Module 08A with FPSO slug catcher and liquid heaters
- Update of the Module M06 due to MEG debottlenecking study
Water Depth: 235 to 275 m
FPSO oil product: 100,000 bopd of condensate per day at peak
- 450 lines
- 14 piping stress CN
- 122 special support
- 2,620 t gross dry
- 1,200 lines
- 60 piping stress CN
- 450 special support
- 4,250 t gross dry