Provision of Operations and Maintenance Management
The Breagh Field is in Block 42/13a, approximately 110 Km east of Teesside in 62metres water depth.
The Breagh Alpha platform was installed in October 2011, gas production commenced in October 2013.
The Breagh A is a 12 slot Minimum Facilities Normally Unattended well platform that comprises a piled steel jacket supporting topsides and a helideck.
Services provided by ODE:
- Provided consultancy on operability, maintainability and layout during basis of design development stage
- Offshore O&M personnel on site at EPC yard during yard construction
- Developed maintenance and integrity management system for topsides and subsea
- Completed flowline hook-up fabrication and installation
- Provided commissioning and start-up support
Asset Management :
- Onshore/Offshore Ops and Maintenance Support Personnel
- Onshore Base Support Facilities.
- Development and implementation of a computer-based Maintenance and Integrity Management System (CMMS), including:
— Development and implementation of inspection and maintenance strategies in line with the requirements of the Breagh Alpha South Safety Case, written Scheme of Examination and Performance Standards
— Development and implementation of topsides and subsea inspection, maintenance and testing schedules
— Planning of maintenance and history/performance analysis and reporting
- Operational Spares inventory recommendation / storage
- Intervention visit planning and execution
- Day-to-day monitoring of field operations and liaison with INEOS operations interfaces
- Mobilisation of unplanned reactive intervention visit
- Logistics interfaces management
- Day-to-day Breagh Field materials/services procurement support
- Materials movement management