BIPAGA CPF PLANT
DORIS achieved 10% cost saving compared to pre-FEED
The Cameroon South gas fields, Sanaga, Kribi, are located 10 km Northwest and 13 km Southwest of Kribi town.
The main features of the project are:
- 2x 17km long, 12” pipelines to connect existing Sanaga-1 offshore platform to onshore Bipaga CPF plant;
- 19km long, 12’’ pipeline to transport the dry gas from onshore Bipaga CPF plant to the FLNGV;
- Existing Sanaga-1 offshore platform, with 4 new gas wells, will act as a transfer HUB (revamping by Perenco);
- New onshore Bipaga CPF to deliver gas, condensate and by-product LPG at the appropriate specifications. It includes separation, gas treatment (low temperature separation) and compression, condensatestabilization & storage, LPG extraction, power generation, gas and condensate export & metering, utilities.
Services provided by DORIS:
Pre-FEED of Sanaga field development for export FLNG, CAPEX;
FEED Studies of the onshore Bipaga CPF plant & flow assurance of pipelines, including project management, coordination & services to Company;
- Preparation of material requisition for all equipment/bulk;
- Preparation of SOW for two epCI Contracts (civil & construction);
- Overall project CAPEX cost estimate;
- 10% achieved cost saving compared to pre-FEED, following design optimization.
- Production of dry export gas: 200 MMScfd at nominal capacity
- Main new facilities: Pig traps, slug catcher, turbo-expanders, export compressors, LPG fractionation/distillation, condensate storage tank & export pumps, guy-wire flares stack, utilities (hot oil, cooling water, fuel gas, air, nitrogen, MEG regeneration), turbogenerator, E&I shelters