DORIS Digital is a new business line created to support customers in their digital transformation. We combine customer expertise leveraging digital assets, in 3 core domains
- Digital engineering : bridge the gap between engineering and operations
- Asset performance and integrity : operational and maintenance efficiency through data
- Energy transition : support environmental performance
In that context, we are opening several positions, to support our strategy and growth.
Here Are Some Examples Of Projects We Typically Get Involved In
In support to their digital transformation journey, the Digital business line works in all energy segments from Conventional energy to Renewable. You will work as part of a core team delivering exciting and complex programmes for our clients whose prime business remains energy production, and diversifying to low carbon operations in the wider value chain.
- Digital twin : based on the engineering model, deliver to operations a digital asset connected to production data.
- Predictive maintenance : customers are willing to improve the asset uptime. We use machine learning to detect early sign of failures.
- Smart grid : grids are impacted by renewable energy and EV vehicules. Smart grid solution is an answer to manage intermittent loads and production.
As a Project Manager – Digital you initiate and coordinate all project phases: from the concept and development phase to the commissioning. You are responsible for monitoring and managing the project costs, and for the planning of the project resources.
You streamline communication with other parties such as architects, engineers, and the finance department.
As a Project Manager – Digital you closely follow the project planning, make adjustments where necessary, and report on the project progress and the milestones.
Depending on your seniority you will be asked to participate in Pre-sales and tendering activites
You have a Master degree in Engineering (preferably Electrical or Process) or equivalent level of education.
You have 5 years of relevant experience in project management in Energy and digital.
You are passionate about digital and digital technologies. Experience with Aveva (Pi) or Aspentech (APM or OSI suite) software is plus.
You have strong coordinating skills and are able of successfully managing all parties involved.
You are Fluent in French and English.
You are communicative, have strong people skills and can take initiative.
A challenging job in the booming industry of Digital
A function with a lot of variety and a great deal of responsibility.
You will join a dynamic environment with real innovative projects.
The possibility to develop both your personal and professional skills.
Please send your CV and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org