Do you enjoy working in a fast-paced environment, with a wide variety of tasks to complete in your day? If you understand the value of treating both job applicants and colleagues with care and want to work somewhere where results matter, then why not join our recruitment team here at DORIS GROUP?
We are looking for a Recruitment Administrator to support our great work in getting a diverse range of people new careers at DORIS GROUP. Working in a small in-house recruitment team, you’ll be dealing firsthand with high volumes of applications and will be an important point of contact for candidates.
You won’t be afraid to step up and get stuck into the detail, reviewing applications, advertising new vacancies, arranging interviews and responding to high volumes of queries about the recruitment journey. You’ll receive in-person training and will be supported by the team as you learn how to use our bespoke recruitment systems and follow agreed processes making sure they run efficiently.
If some or all of this sounds like you, then please submit your application today as we’d love to hear from you.
We’re looking for an experienced administrator with good Excel skills to support and provide operations recruitment administration service to the business; coordinating activities to deliver the headcount requirements across all business units.
We’re a small and supportive team working widely across the business with both internal and external parties. You’ll need to be an excellent communicator comfortable with building relationships with people at all levels and able to adapt quickly to the changing demands of the energy industry.
You’ll also be dealing with agency suppliers, loading roles to our ATS, setting up interviews and managing candidates through the interview process.
Scope of Responsibilities:
- Ownership of the company’s social media channels across LinkedIn, website etc
- Support the recruitment manager with the admin and compliance
- Responsible for email campaigns including drafting messages and managing the ATS database to ensure the recruitment activity is accurately reported.
- Responsible for driving candidate engagement through various marketing vehicles.
- Manage communications with clients, candidates (i.e arranging interviews and notifying unsuccessful and rejected candidates of the outcome of their applications) and referrers via email and over the phone when necessary.
- Receipt, recording, review and initial shortlisting of applications, forwarding shortlisted candidates to the Recruitment Coordinator,
- Perform research on the Oil, Gas and Renewable markets to provide insight and information for the Head of Dept’s, Sales/BD team
- Build relationships with 3rd party event providers to ensure DORIS is present at major industry conferences
- To assist and liaise with universities to ensure DORIS GROUP are able to attract the talent of the future
- Assist with various administrative tasks where necessary to ensure the smooth running of the business – tasks may include (but are not limited to): Arranging external and internal interviews, liaising with clients and customers when necessary, formatting CVs into a DORIS GROUP template
- Working with Head of Departments to write blogs, thought leadership articles, etc
- Drafting internal and external documents.
- Work with the Managing Director to identify key performance metrics across the business and implement processes
- Setting up and researching various business operations functions
Competencies & Soft Skills:
- Strong communication skills both written and verbal
- Extensive administration experience and organisational skills
- Be a proactive, positive and highly responsive individual able to work flexibly based on the needs of the business and candidates
- Working knowledge of Microsoft office
- Must be a self-starter who is willing to work autonomously at times to ensure that tasks get completed
- Someone who does not see as any task as beneath them
- Someone who is able to take on multiple tasks and prioritise
- A results focused individual who is keen on setting up and following processes.
- Must be someone who is striving for development and wants to continue to re-set their goals.
- Marketing and client facing experience is a must.
- Any technical knowledge around the energy (oil, gas and/or wind)
- Willing to go above and beyond to deliver a great service
- Experienced recruitment administrator with either in-house or external recruitment experience including at least 3 years in oil & gas, energy, renewables, construction or a similar environment to provide an understanding of industry roles and activities
- Strong IT literacy with competent knowledge of Microsoft Office
- CIPD membership or studying an advantage (desirable)
We would like to take this opportunity to thank you for your interest in this vacancy. Your application will be carefully considered during the initial screening process. Unfortunately, due to the high volumes of applicants we are unable to personally respond to everyone that applies but we will contact you if you are selected to progress in the recruitment process
DORIS GROUP is an equal opportunities employer
To comply with immigration legislation, DORIS GROUP is legally required to verify your right to work in the UK
Candidates requiring sponsorship to work in the UK will be considered alongside other applicants. Appointments will be based upon DORIS GROUP being able to provide evidence that there are no other suitable candidates for this vacancy within the EU/EEA or the role is listed on The Shortage Occupation List
APPROACHES FROM AGENCIES WILL NOT BE CONSIDERED OR ACKNOWLEDGED