For over 50 years
involved from conceptual to detailed design and execution, the DORIS group has striven to make projects more profitable, delivered earlier and safer.
- We challenge to optimize CAPEX and OPEX
- We deliver on time, and challenge to optimize the schedule for earlier production
- We analyze early and mitigate the risks early, to make projects more profitable and safer.
Because we are independent
- and we design facilities which are adapted to client needs. We do not sell a particular product or a particular vessel. But, as we are in a central position in the industry, we know the latest technologies and the capacities of each option
- The DORIS group has developed the “Fit-For-Purpose” methodology, providing considerable CAPEX reductions while ensuring safe and reliable developments.
Our employees have, on average, been in the company for 15 years. Therefore
- they are fully committed to DORIS success, and so fully committed to client success
- This allows a strong reactivity and a collaborative spirit
- Our teams have cumulated an incomparable experience
The DORIS Group’s wide range of activities brings a stronger value, a more global and safer solution to our clients
The DORIS group supports its clients in the development, the execution and the operations:
- Installation engineering
- Technical assistance
- Operation, inspection and maintenance
- Asset management
- Project management
These capabilities reinforce each other to provide to our clients:
- strong synergies and more global solutions
- a team that can design and manage execution for our clients
- a design which accounts for operations, maintenance & inspection requirements
- and so, a safer project and a safer asset